Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope you have a good birthday!

It's November! I'm back in Bakersfield. I'm getting the apartment back in order and packing for Wisconsin. I'll be in Wisconsin for a whole week! I can't wait to see my family and of course my dog Taylor! This is the longest I have ever been away from my family. Usually it is only 3 months at most. I'll be in Wisconsin, the land of happy cows, for a week and then come back to California for a couple weeks and then back to Wisconsin!

Also, Brian and I have a new phone number so if you want it let us know. It is our home phone number. We have a bad habit of going over on our cell phone minutes so hopefully having this phone will help out a little bit.

Pictures of the apartment and the Imperial Sand Dunes to come soon!

1 comment:

christel said...

Hey, you--just catching up. So sorry to hear about your uncle. :-(

Are you back in Bakersfield? When do you head to Wisconsin again for your test? Give me a call--you need to come meet our new puppy!