Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

It's Halloween! It feels weird though. I am sitting in a hotel room without a costume. :( I do however have a t-shirt that says Trick or Treat. I got it awhile ago and am finally excited I can wear it. I am in El Centro, California. Brian is working the Algodones Sand Dunes as a paramedic for the Bureau of Land Management. I decided to come with Brian so that I could spend some time with him! I also wanted a break from Bakersfield. I love our new apartment but I needed a change of scenery. We are down here until Sunday. Brian is having a great time and I'm sure there will be lots of pictures.

On another note, I will be heading back to Wisconsin when I return to Bakersfield. Sadly my Uncle passed away earlier this week. I will be flying out I think on Wednesday and then staying for a week. It all depends on the ticket I can get.

Well, I have been trying to type this blog for the past two hours and I am just a little distracted! I'll add more later!

No comments: