Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost Merry Christmas!

Well last time I wrote it was Thanksgiving! It's Christmas next week! It has been a busy month! Right after Thanksgiving Brian and I flew to Wisconsin! What a whirlwind of events! It was great seeing everyone! We saw almost all of my family and almost all of our friends. We haven't seen some people since the wedding six months ago. It was so cold but it was a good change from California! We had 3 early Christmas celebrations so it has already felt like Christmas. Only 1 more Christmas left for the year, and that will be starting tomorrow. We will be going to the Puckett's for Christmas this weekend. It's been almost a month so it will be great to see family again!

Other than going to Wisconsin and back not much else has gone on. Brian is back at work and I've been around the apartment trying to keep busy. I did have one exciting thing happen though! I am applying for a job I really really want! It is only a seasonal job. It is a fire prevention tech job. The job is back at Sequoia National Park. I will find out if I am hired around the end of January. I have a really good chance of getting the position! I'll be crossing my fingers. I would start work at the beginning of May. I'll keep you all posted about the position.

Brian will be headed to the Sand Dunes again over New Years Eve. He doesn't know how long he'll be down there yet. He's excited to go back. He was there last over Thanksgiving. He will possibly find out tomorrow how long they need him for. I'm sure I'll be able to let you all know.

Well, it's time to make some lunch. I just thought I should probably write a little bit since it has been so long! I will try and be more on top of things for the rest of this year and next year :).
We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments: